Tuition Cancellation and Refund Policy
*No refunds given for donations or scholarships
Should a student’s enrollment be terminated or cancelled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund policy:
1. Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, Certified Mail or by termination.
2. All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant, discontinues class or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class, results in a refund of all funds paid, with the exception of the registration and book fees. Refunds for uniform is at the discretion of the supplier.
4. Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 50% of the program, will result in a Pro Rata refund computed using the number of hours completed and the total program hours.
5. Cancellation after completing 50% of the program will result in no refund and all unpaid amounts will be due.
6. Termination Date: In calculating the refund due to a student, the last date of actual attendance by the student is used unless earlier written notice is received and approved.
7. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of students’ enrollment or receipt of Cancellation Notice from student.