1. No more than 10 skaters on the ice at a time. This will be handled on a first come, first serve basis. Please wait outside the building for a slot to open up if it is crowded.
2. Masks must be worn inside the building, this includes skaters and their family members. Exceptions may be made for certain skaters while on the ice, but we strongly recommend masks be worn while on the ice as well.
3. Practice social distancing both on and off the ice. Skaters are encouraged to don their skates on a bench outside if weather permits.
4. Warm room is closed this season except to SRA coaches.
5. During the Skate Swap, no more than 2 families will be allowed in the clubhouse at once. Please wait in a line outside, standing 6 feet apart until you are called in. Masks must be worn inside the Clubhouse.
6. Tots and young skaters must wear gloves on the ice during classes in case a coach has to hold their hand.
7. Saturday Lessons: Once your lesson has ended, please exit the building as soon as possible. We will not have free-skate between lessons this year in order to limit overlap of skaters and their families.
8. All individuals entering the rink must be without a fever for 3 days.
9. Individuals showing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, cough) may not enter the rink for 10 days.
10. Individuals with known exposure to a COVID-19 case, or who test positive for COVID-19 will not enter SRA Ice Rink or participate in any programs at SRA for 14 days and all symptoms have passed. The Director or coach must be notified of any positive cases.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participation. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Southampton Recreation Association may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, SRA employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families.
I voluntarily agree to assume all risks and accept sole responsibility for any illness to myself that I may experience or incur in connection with my participation at Southampton Recreation Association.