Release Waiver for Primary Applicant * I Have Read the *BELOW* RELEASE and INDEMNIFICATION. I Understand and Agree to its Contents.
LIABILITY RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION & ASSUMPTION OF RISK (“RELEASE”)
Pemigewasset Valley Fish and Game Club, Inc. (“PEMI”), a nonprofit corporation (Must be completed by all individuals upon entry to PEMI property & prior to any activity at PEMI.)
1. In consideration of being allowed on the premises of PEMI or to participate in any activities at PEMI I hereby voluntarily agree to assume any and all risks associated with shooting at PEMI, including gross negligence. I understand the risks and hazards involved. Shooting may be considered a dangerous activity, with the risk of potentially life threatening injuries and potential exposure to lead and airborne lead particles. I assume the risk of any and all injuries I may suffer due to the physical condition of PEMI including all driveways, sidewalks, and pathways on which I may walk, the negligence of PEMI, equipment failures, defective equipment, acts of God & the acts or omissions of shooters or others who may be at, on, or near, PEMI, whether with or without permission of PEMI. I agree to indemnify and hold PEMI harmless for any injuries I may suffer. I hereby consent to receive any medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness I may suffer during the activities at PEMI and I agree I shall be responsible for the payment of same.
2. I understand there will be other persons shooting, and/or carrying firearms at PEMI and I agree to act prudently and carefully to avoid causing them any injury. I certify that I am, or will be, familiar with the safe use and operation of any firearms I may use while at PEMI. I have read, and I am familiar with the rules of shooting and firearm safety, as well as the specific shooting range rules of PEMI (copies available). On behalf of myself, my estate, my heirs, and assigns, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless PEMI, its Board, employees, agents, representatives, assigns, members, instructors and volunteers from any judgment, actions, attorney’s fees, claims, costs, damages, demands, expenses, liabilities, losses, suits, and procedures regardless of cause. I hereby release PEMI, its Board, employees, agents, representatives, assigns, members, instructors and volunteers from any and all liability, regardless of cause, including gross negligence caused by the acts or omissions of myself or others, for all personal injury I may suffer, up to and including death, and/or disability due to the acts and/or omissions of whatsoever kind and nature, including but not limited to those caused by negligence, including gross negligence that occur because of my presence and participation in activities at PEMI. This RELEASE includes property damage and theft. I will not cause to be brought, nor encourage to be brought, a claim or suit against PEMI. I also agree not to cooperate in the bringing of such a suit or claim except insofar as I may legally be required to do so.
3. I understand that both commercial and noncommercial still, audio/video and/or motion picture, photography & audio recording may occur during my presence at PEMI and as long as I am in the general area, I may be incidentally included in such photography. I hereby grant PEMI, its agents, volunteers, sponsors, beneficiaries, heirs and assigns the right to use my photographic image and video recording(s) of me in the promotion of the shooting sports or PEMI in general as it chooses in its sole discretion without compensation to me. I consent to security audio and video recording in all public space.
4. If any portion of this RELEASE is found to be invalid, the offending portion shall be stricken and the remainder shall remain binding, and in full force and effect. By signing this RELEASE, I hereby waive my right to jury trial and agree to be subject to binding arbitration according to the American Arbitration Association rules.
5. This release shall remain in full force and effect with no expiration for time or other reasons. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior my participation in the shooting sports. I represent that I am physically fit and have no medical, psychological, or other condition which would prevent my full participation in events at PEMI.
6. I hereby certify that I am not legally prohibited from possessing, selling, owning or transferring firearms under New Hampshire or federal law, and I am not a member of an organization that advocates the violent overthrow of the United States Government.