Tire Disposal ACH Payment
CLICK HERE to download form & fill out at a later date
TIRE DISPOSAL APPLICATION
All requests for tire disposal removal are to be made through the PBPN Division of Planning & Environmental Protection and will only serve residents of the Potawatomi Reservation.
Please note: Quantity of tires is required at time of application submission.
Reduced Rate Requirements – Must meet all four requirements:
- Must reside on the Reservation
- Must be listed as head of household/owner of home
- Must be 62+ years of age
- Tribal member of PBPN
A one-time fee exemption will be allowed per application annually.
If you do not meet the above requirements, then the following policies apply:
- $2.50 per tire
Payment is due at time of request.
- No refund will be issued once items have been removed.
- Only quantity stated will be removed for disposal.
- Staff reserves the right to assess quantity and re-evaluate the cost of service.