Septic Service Credit Card Payment
CLICK HERE to download form & fill out at a later date
Wastewater Services Policy & Application
All wastewater service requests to empty residential septic tanks are to be made through the PBPN Division of Planning and Environmental Protection and will only serve residents of the Potawatomi Reservation.
Reduced Rate Requirements – Must meet all three requirements:
- Must reside on the Reservation
- Must be the listed head of household/owner of home
- Must be an enrolled PBPN member 62 + years of age
If you do not meet the above requirements, then a fee for the wastewater service request will be as follows:
- $80.00 per load to empty residential septic tank – if drain opening is accessible
- $40.00 per additional equipment needed to access drain (ex. Locate & uncover access service cover, with back hoe)
- $40.00 Maintenance Fee (minimum charge)
Payment due at time of request.
Cancellation will be accepted before Wastewater operator has assessed the applicant’s residence.
A refund will be paid in full only if no work or on-site visit has been completed.
No refund will be issued, once Wastewater operator has completed an on-site visit of the applicant’s residence.
If you do not meet the above requirements or prefer not to use this service we can refer or call for you the local septic tank and drain service provider.