Request for Assistance ACH Payment
CLICK HERE to download form & fill out at a later date
Request for Assistance Policy
For questions about your account contact 785-966-8032
All requests for assistance to remove residential household waste are to be made through the PBPN Division of Planning & Environmental Protection and will only serve residents of the Potawatomi Reservation.
Only household material will be accepted (Example- furniture, appliances, electronics, construction materials)
Tires are not accepted in Request for Assistance Policy application. Tire Disposal Form is required.
Reduced Rate Requirements – Must meet all four requirements:
1. Must reside on the Reservation
2. Must be listed as head of household/owner of home
3. Must be 62+ years of age
4. Tribal member of PBPN
A one-time fee exemption will be allowed per application annually.
If you do not meet the above requirements, then the following policies apply:
- $20.00 payment for one small truck load – Must be paid at time of request to be put on the waiting list
- After one load has been disposed another request from and deposit must be filed with the PBPN Division of Planning & Environmental Protection to be put back on waiting list for additional load
- STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASSESS THE LOAD AND RE-EVALUATE THE COST FOR SERVICE
Exemptions: There will be no charge to remove brush or vegetative materials
Payment is due at time of request. No refund will be issued once items have been removed. Cancellation and deposit will only be refunded if applicant is still on the waiting list